The Operations Analyst provides analytical and reporting support to BRG’s strategic customers by analyzing information from various sources including customer systems, BRG systems and data collection tools developed specifically for newly identified needs or opportunities.
- Extrapolate data and create reports, charts and summaries using statistical facts and figures; ability to summarize information verbally and in writing when required. Ability to work with on-site team to understand and explain data trends and anomalies.
- Analyze complex financial data with standard statistical methods to develop budgets, forecasts and explain budget variances.
- Create custom views, dashboards and report sets utilizing business intelligence and query tools. .
- Define and maintain KPIs and other productivity measurement tools to assist with the management of business operations.
- Work with on-site management to design and execute special studies and analyses focused on specific problems or programs.
- Developing and implementing solutions to gather, process and present required reports.
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting on various internal and external metrics and processes.
- Conceptualizes data and shares this knowledge through the effective presentation of the information.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced, high demanding environment.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics or mathematics or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access for report generation and manipulation (80% of the time this position will be using intermediate to advanced Access functions).
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word to present findings, reports and analyses.
- Strong analytical, technical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels.
- Experience in Crystal Reports or similar software.
- Experience with data quality control and normalization.
- Experience with Structured Query Language and database design concepts desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...