FSV Payment Systems is a leading provider of prepaid debit card solutions including payroll card, rebate/incentive, retail general purpose reloadable, government benefits and insurance benefits programs. FSV, a thirteen year-old financial technology company, is vertically integrated and manages all aspects of prepaid card programs for its corporate clients including program design, implementation, processing, operations and cardholder support.
Process Expedited Card Requests including sending requests to Processor, apply fees to cards, and verify tracking information. Process cardholder requests including statements, forms and refunds. Learn other Financial Operations functions and serve as a backup to team members as needed.
All tasks are to be performed in compliance with established internal control procedures and within established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). The candidate should be familiar with debit card processing and have experience handling sensitive information. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within FSV.
- Manage, process, control and record all Expedited Card Requests.
- Process cardholder requests for statements, forms, etc.
- Cross train on various processes within Financial Operations as backup.
- Keep detailed reports and provide analysis to management.
- Research and respond to cardholder inquiries.
Required Experience :
- Ability to communicate effectively through email correspondence
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft products including Word and Excel
- 0-2 years experience in card services or related field
- 0-2 years Customer Service experience
- 0-2 years Accounting exposure/experience
FSV Payment Systems - 13 months ago