GFWM Mission Statement
Genworth Wealth Management serves independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. As advocates for our advisors' livelihoods as well as the goals and dreams of their clients, we take a proactive role in teaching intelligent portfolio construction and how the management of risk instills confidence, clarity and calmness in all market conditions.
We offer a flexible combination of institutional and boutique investment strategies customized to individual goals and circumstances. We stay involved dedicated teams whose creative contributions help promote better outcomes for advisors' practices and their investors' portfolios. At the highest level, our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor.
The Operations Analyst is responsible for providing information management, workforce management, Telecom and reporting support for Genworth Financial Wealth Management's Advisor Services and Operations teams in multiple locations. This position is also responsible for additional reporting analysis duties supporting the Operations group and other Genworth Financial Wealth Management functions.
Skills and Abilities
Candidates must be detail-orientated, able to meet deadlines, be proactive, self-motivated and be able to manage multiple projects concurrently with minimal supervision. In addition, must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working in a small team environment.
• Administers the department's workforce activities
• Create, and monitor representatives' schedules including breaks, lunches, training, overtime and CTO
• Administer daily phone skill routing and make immediate schedule adjustments as call volume demand to meet business need and service level agreements
• Administer phone and schedule adherence and all key performance indicators in the center
• Build capacity modeling, volume forecasting and staffing
• Produce daily call statistics reports for Advisor Services
• Produce daily reports for Associates, Sales, and Operations Teams
• Work with call center managers to develop performance improvement strategies, which help drive productivity improvements and process enhancements
• Analysis and tracking of WQ and NIGO processes as well as daily reporting and forecasting of future volume trends to ensure capacity resources are adequate to business needs
Interface and develop process flows with the different groups relating to Workforce Management and the call centers
• Serve as the primary owner of the various call center systems including: NICE, SYMON, WFM, CMS,. Interface with the IT and Telecom staff where appropriate
• Requirement definition: Work with Ops and Service personnel to clearly define and document process automation requirements
• Pipeline management: Maintain proper documentation of requests, including status, benefits, and other pertinent information. Ability to maintain organized structure around project management of process automation
• Process Optimization: Provide analytical expertise to examine processes from end-to-end to provide optimal automated solution
• Willingness to work in an operations environment where some portion of the work may have same-day or near term delivery requirements
• Other analyst activities as required
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
• Minimum 3 years experience in call center required
• Strong working knowledge of call center functional processes, standards enforcement and customer satisfaction improvement methodologies
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience managing call centers and call center data
• Previous workforce planning experience
• Financial Services experience preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....