•Ability to manage and own Service Level Agreements for customers
•Ensures successful completion of all requests assign to Domain Services and communicate changes to various cross-functional teams
•Must have experienced knowledge of Active Directory management and DNS.
•Must have enterprise knowledge of supporting multiple domains in a fast paced, highly complex, multi-faceted team.
•Accurately report using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint to analyze trends of requests to/from the Domain Services team.
•Must be able to manage time for requests and communicate with other IT departments to ensure proper request completion.
•Produce and manage technical documentation based off information provided by senior Domain Services personnel.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience Microsoft Active Directory management technologies
• Minimum of 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint for reporting.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of broader IT experience in a field such as application deployment, infrastructure management or related fields in addition to experience in Security technologies.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or 1-3+ years of IT experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience with WSUS and related enterprise wide tools to manage security patching.
• Strong problem solving skills and communicate to peers and other IT teams in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and reports trends to senior personnel.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart