Monitor the Cisco call management system ( CUIC ) and adjust skills as needed to meet service goals and key performance indicators.
Monitor the Aspect eWorkforce system for real-time adherence to associate schedules and make updates to reflect schedule expectations, changes in supervisor coverage, coaching sessions, etc.
Provide accurate and timely reporting on call center performance as assigned.
Communicate technology issues affecting Texas Contact Center performance to the appropriate IT personnel in a timely manner.
Assist with special projects as assigned by other Operations staff and management personnel.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, life, and dental insurance, 401k, 25 days of paid time off, and a 30% discount on company merchandise.
- Previous call center experience a must
- Prior experience in a decision making environment
- J.Crew call center training
- Must possess strong computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Must maintain a professional & courteous demeanor at all times
- Able to handle difficult, stressful, and complex situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organized, with ability to follow tasks through to completion
- Ability to prioritize task with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work as a team player
- Cisco Unified Intelligence Center and Aspect workforce knowledge is a plus
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
J.Crew debuted in 1983 with the mailing of its first catalog. Six years later, we opened a flagship store at New York's South Street...