The Operations Analyst will take a leadership role in managing accounts starting from the initial proposal structuring through campaign delivery and post campaign analysis. They will also be responsible for providing advertising demand insights to help drive the business forward and specific advertiser insights to help foster and grow accounts. The delivery manager will work closely with several different groups across the organization to deliver outstanding results for a wide range of advertising clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Operations Analyst will be the operational nucleus for all questions and concerns that sales may have about opportunities and currently live campaigns
- Through a deep understanding of our inventory and product offerings the Operations Analyst will provide strategic recommendations on how to structure plans to achieve client goals and ensure repeat business
- Take full ownership of their accounts to ensure efficient delivery and optimization as well as communication of any issues that may arise
- Develop a thorough understanding of optimization and use problem solving and analytical skills in order to determine the most effective means of increasing ROI for the company and advertiser
- Present of these findings will need to be prepared and delivered via email, group meetings, and/or conference calls
- Provide forecasting reports and campaign status updates to relevant internal groups along with growth opportunities and out of the box ideas, to help drive key business decisions
- Work most closely with internal groups such as with Publisher Services Account Management, AdSales Account Management, AdSales Strategy, Technology, and Product Management
- Travel to in-person client meetings to help Sales strengthen relationships, identify client needs and help ensure excellent customer service
- Effective at establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with managers and employees
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent quantitative, and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Thorough knowledge of PC applications (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy are paramount
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, math, finance or related field required
- 1 - 2 years of analyst experience
- Advertising network or agency experience recommended
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.