From providing a living experience that is smart, efficient, and maybe even a little bit fun, to going above and beyond in responding to our neighbors, to taking us beyond a commodity that competes on square footage and amenities, Prometheus is continually re-defining what a Operations Analyst might be. Challenging convention and recreating the leasing and living experience is where we're headed. Innovation and unsurpassed customer service experience are the yardsticks by which we measure success.
The Operations Analyst provides management and analysis of all software utilized by Prometheus Operations and Accounting Departments; this includes the OneSite application escalation support for the employees of Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc. A requirement of this position is to be knowledgeable in the Real Estate Industry software and competitor utilization. This position specifically requires strong customer service, communication, organizational, and time management skills. This position reports directly to the Director of Business Intelligence. This position has a bonus potential of 6%-8%
Application Management Responsibilities – Perform application testing: setup, implement and support new software services; Perform conversion setups and data entry for property acquisitions; Perform month-end and year-end application duties as required; analyze the needs of the accounting and finance department: understand the reporting requirements, review current methods, determine optimum process and develop new models or workflow solutions; Provide technical budget application analysis and support
Project Support – Participates and contributes to project planning and execution; effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors;; resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion; identifying management or operational problems and assist in developing and implementing solutions; train non-technical staff on various reporting technologies and applications
Business Solutions – Involved in solutions orientation: investigative ability to uncover solutions and analyze current practices to make recommendations for new efficiencies; Update training and procedural documentation as changes are implemented; Escalate issues to software vendor as appropriate
Required Qualifications - Skills - and Experience:
Cultural Requirements :
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor’s degree ideally in one of the following: Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, Real Estate Management preferred
- Minimum of three years experience in property management
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating instructions and procedure manuals and write routine reports and correspondence
- Must be able to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram for
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Must possess basic computational skills; add, subtract, divide, and multiply. Must have the ability to compute rate, discounts, interest, and commissions. Must be able to prepare and analyze data figures and transcriptions generated by a computer
- Computer proficient in Windows 7, Windows XP, MS Office2003/ 2007/2010 (Word, Outlook), Internet Explorer 7 or higher. Strong knowledge and understanding in RealPage Property Management software or equivalent with emphasis on backend processing and administration as well as Excel (formulas, calculations, logic, visual basic scripting). Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or scheduled form.
Prometheans possess strong communication skills and really enjoy working with others. Our team is made up of a diverse group of people who listen as well as voice their opinion. We want entrepreneur types -- who thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment. Prometheans are passionate about what they do and are self-motivated. What sets us apart is we are all about doing things differently, seeking opportunities that are not apparent to others, and getting things done. Most importantly, to be successful at Prometheus we act on our principles. Everyday, we set a positive example for others to emulate and embrace our vision that at Prometheus
Prometheus Real Estate Group, Inc. - 2 years ago
Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including our...