Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Operations Analyst will assist in the analysis of various performance metrics for monthly and ad hoc reporting. Areas of focus will include productivity improvement, reporting development, production of ad hoc data analysis related to productivity KPIs, expenses, and advances. The Operations Analyst is also responsible for assimilating large quantities of data into effective and efficient communication tool and reports, delivering concise, accurate, and timely reports on operations loan data and metrics.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of process workflows, system usage and production of various servicing departments.
- Produce accurate monthly reporting on assigned areas of focus and ensure consistency and accuracy in data, reporting, and results.
- Track, monitor and address exception results from assigned reports and alert management of any issues.
- Assist in the implementation of process improvement and quality control initiatives.
- Utilize metrics to drive process and performance improvement.
- 3 plus years of experience in operational reporting and performance improvement
- Expert skills in Microsoft Access and Excel, including the ability to utilize the following functions: V-Lookup, H-Lookup, Concatenating formulas, Conditional Formatting, and Pivot Tables are preferred.
- Working knowledge of advances and other complex mortgage transactions.
- Available to work over-time as requested and required by business need and communicated by your manager.
- Current, working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project, is a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Experience with Fiserv, Aspect, or similar system is desired.
- Previous mortgage servicing experience is preferred.
- Bachelor''s degree in Business, Economics or related field a plus.
- SQL developer skills are highly desired.
We are committed to div