- Track audit transactions to ensure external auditors, processors and underwriters complete their work accurately and timely.
- Gather documents and run reports in order to populate the necessary audit documents into the policy files.
- Organize policy and endorsement documents for external and internal auditors to complete their audit reviews.
- Electronically print documents into the imaging system, page mark and label the documents appropriately adhering to the corporate protocols.
- Provide back up receptionist coverage.
- High school graduate, some college preferred.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel: E-mail & Internet Based Technology.
- Solid verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.