- Enter new business submission information, into the clearance and reservation system, to document policy data prior to booking premiums.
- Enter statistical codes and premium information into the WINS and VAX systems.
- Distribute finance agreement documents to the appropriate field offices.
- Electronically print documents into the imaging system, page mark and label the documents appropriately adhering to the corporate protocols.
- Provide back up receptionist coverage.
- High school graduate, some college preferred.
- Solid computer skills including Word, Excel: E-mail & Internet Based Technology.
- Solid verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Crum & Forster - 14 months ago