Performs various clerical and administrative functions required in support of business operations in the region
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generates daily / monthly reports.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, answering phone calls, etc.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files, as required.
- Conducts research and compiles and creates statistical reports.
- Codes, copies, files, and distributes invoices.
- Completes travel arrangements.
- Keeps lines of communication open between other company personnel.
- Creates a positive and professional office atmosphere.
- Completes appropriate documentation and paperwork.
- Reviews and submits bi-weekly timesheets and leave request forms.
- Acts as point-of-contact for Human Resources related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School degree and two years of office and clerical experience or equivalent combination of both.
- Follows company policies, practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Working knowledge and/or skills in word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and other computer applications.