Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FLI)
is an innovative, growth-oriented prescription pharmaceutical company focused on developing top-quality therapies that help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives. We take pride in meeting our business objectives and expanding our product franchises, but we also derive satisfaction in helping to bring relief to people who are suffering. Our products treat conditions such as depression, anxiety, Alzheimer’s disease, hypertension and fibromyalgia, and we keep a focused eye on the future with a robust pipeline of compounds at virtually every stage of development. With headquarters in New York City and operations in New Jersey, Long Island, Missouri, Ohio, California, Ireland and the U.K, each of Forest’s more than 5,000 employees contributes to our quest to deliver quality products with entrepreneurial spirit, unflagging integrity and deep respect for people and community. Explore your potential to thrive with a career at Forest.
The ideal candidate demonstrates flexibility and initiative in tackling a diverse set of tasks related to the implementation of and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other internal guidance. They are well-organized, detail oriented and ethical, working to ensure that all projects are properly executed and advising initiators on best practices. They maintain a strong collaborative spirit but also have the ability to remain focused and work independently, on task. This is a cross-functional role that is highly visible – it affords great exposure to multiple pharmaceutical disciplines and is an opportunity for those seeking to develop their pharmaceutical marketing career.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and provide oversight of Marketing programs that include payments to Healthcare Professionals across Forest brands to ensure appropriate documentation and adherence to any prescribed limits.
- Work closely with all brand teams on deliverables, timeframes and project status.
- Review all documentation to ensure accuracy and quality of information and work with stakeholders to address any identified issues.
- Serve as the primary contact and subject matter expert for queries from business teams with respect to required documentation.
- Administer and maintain records of all required Marketing activities.
- Work closely with Speaker Program and other vendors to proactively ensure conformance with SOPs and to provide other routine support.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of monitoring systems.
- Provide regular reports including status updates, process improvement and operational recommendations.
- Review and reconcile relevant invoices and expenses for accuracy from multiple sources.
- Complete periodic ad-hoc reviews to ensure vendor controls meet requirements.
- Provide support for all audit requests
- Contribute to SOP development as needed.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects in support of departmental objectives.
- Proactively identify and make recommendations for process improvement opportunities.
- Work with Management to implement same
Minimum qualifications to be considered for this position:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- An undergraduate degree is required or commensurate work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience managing projects from a support function.
- Pharmaceutical experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Must be highly organized, analytical and proactive with ability to multi-task and independently manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills essential.
- Familiarity with records management and electronic systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel and a working knowledge of Access required.
- Personable with the ability to engage others in the task at hand; builds relationships and works effectively with all levels within the corporate structure.
- Strong time and project management skills.
- Should be process oriented, seeking to build efficiencies, consolidate existing documentation and streamline and improve processes.
Forest Laboratories, Inc. - 2 years ago
Forest Laboratories doesn't just blend in with the trees. The company develops and manufactures prescription drugs to address a wide...