Chilton Private Clients (“CPC”) and Chilton Trust Company (“CTC”) are affiliated private wealth management firms launched in 2010 by Chilton Investment Company, LLC (“Chilton”). CPC and CTC offer full-service, bespoke private wealth management services, including asset allocation advice, management of separate portfolio accounts, tax advice, trust and estate planning and family office services. CPC is based in Stamford, CT and New York City and CTC is based in Palm Beach, Florida.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a portfolio of products that capture superior long-term returns throughout all market cycles by executing our proven commitment to value-oriented, fundamental research and disciplined portfolio management. We strive to achieve these goals through a team of passionate professionals who share a common culture of mutual respect, integrity, and work ethic built on creative thinking and leadership.
. Position Description
- Work within Operations group with a focus on fixed income daily procedures and trade flow.
- Interface with trading desk and external custodians to ensure timely settlement of trades.
- Understand instruments including US and foreign government debt, inflation-protected securities, emerging market debt, corporates and municipals.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and positions between administrator and external custodians.
- Monitor and process corporate actions.
- Build, monitor and understand pre and post trade compliance rules.
- Set up individual debt instruments and actively maintain the firm’s security master database.
- Perform ad-hoc investigations, analysis, queries and project work.
- Build relationships with counterparties and vendors to improve efficiency.
- Work within the team dynamic to improve overall automation and production.
OneWire Inc. - 15 months ago