The Operations Associate processes replenishment orders representing daily sales activity at all stores, via the creation of pick tickets, transfers and shipping manifests. The incumbent also re-stocks and maintains the merchandise vault inventory.
Specific accountabilities are as follows:
- Pick and consolidate daily replenishment orders for all stores, and audit shipping manifest documentation.
- Receive and audit store to warehouse transfers, repairs and advertising merchandise to re-stock primary bins.
- Audit and verify the accuracy of merchandise processed in the Quality Assurance department.
- Create put away documents and physically re-stock merchandise vault. Maintain high degree of inventory integrity by performing cycle count and semi-annual inventories.
- Perform various duties for other work groups in the Distribution Center as needed to support a dynamic and fluid team that contributes to the company mission and strategies.
- High School diploma and one to three years jewelry merchandise or distribution experience required.
- Basic PC and clerical skills, and strong communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to be very accurate and detailed-oriented and to meet required deadlines.
Helzberg Diamonds - 18 months ago
A fine jewelry leader since 1915.