LearnVest is looking for an Operations Associate to help support the operational infrastructure of LearnVest’s Financial Planning Team. As our national team of Financial Planners grows, our goal is to provide an amazing experience to each and every Financial Planner that joins our team. The Operations Associate will actively assist in the successful onboarding of all new Financial Planners to the LearnVest team, build strong relationships with all of our business partners, and help to support the Financial Planning Management team. Operations Associates must be driven by the desire to help standardize processes and have an obsessive eye for detail.
- Manage the operational set up for all new Financial Planners joining LearnVest
- Support and maintain relationships with all of our business partners and vendors as it relates to our planning business
- Maintain and update content for our Knowledge Management Center supporting our Financial Planners
- Constantly build on all existing systems and procedures to ensure that we are always improving
- Maintain, update and analyze data in our CRM software
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-2 years of customer service or operations experience
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical background using Excel
- Excellent judgment and superb eye to detail
- The ability to work with autonomy and independence, but also the willingness to pitch in for others as needed.
- The ability to be a self-starter and work under pressure on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Prior experience in a FINRA or SEC regulated environment a plus
- Knowledge of SalesForce a plus
- Obsessive attention to detail when creating and maintaining systems
- This position is based at LearnVest’s New York City headquarters.
LearnVest - 8 months ago