The Operations Associate provides administrative support for the organization. Working under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, this position provides necessary organizational support and is responsible for a variety of other tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commit to the mission of SBAGNE and to meeting the needs of SBAGNE constituents.
- Coordinate fundraising events including: point of contact for participants in fundraising, maintaining fundraising websites and day of event management.
- Manage presence on Facebook, Twitter, and SBAGNE website.
- Solicit in kind donors.
- Maintain QuickBooks account, mostly data entry.
- Lead person to provide support for mailings and coordinating bulk mailing processes.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings and provide support as needed (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating food, logistics).
- General office duties as: flow of correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, faxing, phones.
- Professional, self-motivated, organized, courteous, reliable, and have a sense of humor and team spirit.
- Must be available some nights and weekends for special events.
- One year office administrative support experience is preferred.
- Some college preferred.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills, ability to excel at details, multi-tasking and working under pressure.
- Must have experience in the use of software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Experience with QuickBooks strongly preferred
This position is 25 hours a month with some flexibility on days.
file: ///C: /Users/EHD/AppData/Local/Microsoft/Windows/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.Outlook/2M0UOVTR/OA%20job%20description%20(final)(really)%202013%20doc.doc#_msoanchor_1