Join our movement
At Success Academy, we make history every single day. Our schools rank in the top 5% in New York State for reading, science, and math. We provide an exploration driven curriculum for grades K-8, focused on the whole child. Chess, art, and other specialized subjects bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. Our communities are calling for more, and we are meeting this urgent demand with rapid expansion.
Are you ready to join this movement and make an indelible mark on education reform across New York City?
We are seeking an Operations Associate to join our Operations Team. The Operations Associate will support time-critical, cross-departmental projects that facilitate the smooth operation of fourteen elementary and middle schools, and will report directly to senior leadership in Operations.
- Provide project management support on a variety of operations initiatives, including procurement, facilities and student affairs
- Collaborate with Legal, Finance, and other central office departments in support of cross-functional projects
- Evaluate operations activities through data analysis and propose systems that support operational and cost efficiencies
- Support ICT in the development and oversight of document management systems
- Build relationships with external vendors and partners, including city and state government, suppliers, contractors, and local venues
- Support logistics for Network Operations and school events, including team dinners, public hearings, board meetings, end of year pack up, and school commencement
- Lead content-specific training and presentations for operations staff
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of professional experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills—can communicate effectively with a variety of audiences, including government officials, vendors, school staff, parents, and students
- Strong technical skills—experienced in manipulating data and managing information systems; highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, with speed, precision, and accuracy; can adjust tasks based on the changing priorities of the team and overall organization
- Thinks critically about projects, with an acute attention to detail and focus on continuous improvement
- Has a “can do” attitude and exhibits maturity, humility, a strong work ethic, and sense of humor
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent Operations Associate at Success Academy.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Success Academy Charter Schools - 22 months ago
At Success Academy, we are redefining what's possible in public education. Our schools rank in the top 1% in math and top 3% in English...