Who is Knowledge Marketing?
Knowledge Marketing (KM) is a MN based four-time INC 5000 winner with a reputation for quality products and outstanding service. We are in a continued rapid growth mode and need to add additional talent to the KM team to help increase our sales, bring on new clients and continue our high level of client satisfaction! The marketplace we serve is in a state of transition and KM is there leading the way forward. Successful, growing small businesses like KM are the heartbeat of the American economy and we need you to help us continue on our journey.
Knowledge Marketing is searching for energetic and motivated individuals to join our Data Services Department. This department provides a range of data integration and consolidation services for a wide variety of customers. We need more leadership talent to help build and maintain our data technology. Candidates must be ready/eager to work with enterprise-level data integration projects. Precise and thoughtful communication is important because of the degree of detail that this department manages. Successful candidates are motivated, proactive, and detailed individuals who can demonstrate quality and integrity in their work.
• Perform software requirements management.
• Perform departmental business process analysis.
• Research business needs for data transformation software.
• Document software requirements according to business needs.
• Assist in the design of features for new software development.
• Maintain traceability between software requirements and business needs.
• Assist in the documentation of department business processes.
• Assist in the training of business processes between departments.
• Assist in the design of improvements to existing business processes.
• Maintain traceability between business processes and business needs.
• Ability to repeatedly initiate communication with others.
• Ability to take responsibility on initiatives and report progress.
• Ability to individually ensure progress is made on initiatives.
• Ability to communicate progress in detail and on a high level.
• Ability to proactively present innovative solutions to challenges.
• Willingness to learn new soft skills and adopt new methods.
• Eagerness to excel by setting and attaining personal goals.
• Ability to summarize business requirements for software engineers.
• Ability to articulate detailed requirements to software engineers.
• Ability to learn new technology practices to understand appropriate usage.
• Ability to ensure technical discrepancies are quickly classified and reported.
• Willingness to write detailed documentation for use across teams.
• Eagerness to accept occasional challenges that stretch technical competence.
• Microsoft Project (Beginner).
• Microsoft Excel (Intermediate/Advanced).
• Microsoft Visio (Intermediate/Advanced).
• 2+ Years as a Business Analyst or as in a Comparable Job Function.
• Agile Project Management Experience (Nice to have, not required).
• Software Requirements Modeling Experience (Nice to have, not required).
We offer a casual and fun business environment, competitive pay, good benefits, and diverse opportunities for professional development. Only candidates that meet qualifications will be considered. Interested candidates should email their resume directly to email@example.com
Knowledge Marketing, LLC. - 10 months ago