OPERATIONS BUSINESS ANALYST
se2 is the leading business processing and technology services provider for the Annuity and Life Insurance Industry, providing life and annuity processing for both active and passive or “closed” blocks of business. Se²’s technology environment and platform has received national recognition by organizations such as Forrester Research, Computerworld, Dell, Pitney-Bowes, Microsoft, and CIO Magazine for our technological advancements. Our core focus is offering third party administration (TPA) and business processing outsourcing (BPO) for Client Companies. We work with our Clients to understand their current operating environment, technology platform, product features, and data interfaces to be able to focus on a collaborative approach with them to develop flexible, optimal solutions. We thrive on learning and applying leading edge technologies rapidly and effectively. We balance our enthusiasm for new technology with a pragmatic approach and we are committed to building high quality systems that deliver real business value.
The Operations Business Analyst reports to the Client Solutions Manager in se2. The position may be hired at a higher level, depending on qualifications and experience. Multiple positions may be hired.
Operations Business Analysts provide technical support and advice to the Client Relationship Managers, Service Managers and/or Operations Officers on business processes and systems issues in both run mode and development of new processes/support. Analysts may also become key resources potentially available to support new clients through block conversions. Analysts are liaisons between operations and other areas such as Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, etc. to ensure sound business solutions are formed and implemented with quality. Analysts are responsible for facilitating the flow of ideas and information between departments.
• Facilitating business need identification
• Completing research and providing analysis as needed to support Management in decision making
• Developing and executing proposed business and technical solutions
• Developing business requirements for the business/technology solutions that will allow the client and internal customer departments to become more efficient and effective
• Estimating implementation costs and efforts
• Documenting flows and procedures for Performance Quality as a results of implementations
• Ensuring quality of solutions delivered (leading user acceptance testing)
• Identifying, developing and executing continuous improvement opportunities
• Other support to operations areas as identified
• A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or a related field; or a high school education and equivalent work experience in business analysis and application development;
• Basic knowledge of PC, client/server, and network environments
• Microsoft PC software experience (i.e., Excel, Word, Access and Project);
• Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills;
• Customer service skills with strong relationship management skills with the ability to interact positively and successfully with all level of associates and managers to meet business needs;
• Work experience or an education in systems or quantitative analysis and business solutions development;
• Willingness to develop industry-related knowledge;
• Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
• An advanced degree in computer science or business-related fields;
• Annuity, mutual funds, financial services, or life insurance work experience;
• FLMI, ChFC, CLU or other industry- or field-related designations;
• Work experience or an education in programming;
• Experience in project management and/or client/block conversions.
se2 offers a very competitive compensation and benefit package including Life/Health/Dental Insurance; Profit Sharing/401(k); Personal Annual Leave and MUCH MORE!!!
Consider joining our progressive team in our nationally recognized company. Visit the career section of our website at www.se2.com
Security Global Investors - 10 months ago
Security Global Investors' mission is to be a "best-in-class" investment manager. Our chief aim is simple: to deliver superior...