Role : Operations Business Analyst
Virtustream is a leading enterprise Cloud Software and Services provider and we are seeking an experienced Operations Business Analyst to join our team. The candidate will leverage their knowledge of metrics, Accounting principals and consulting related tracking processes to provide detailed and measurable budget and cost forecast views. This hire will strategize directly with leadership to improve current reporting processes and develop additional quality metric views . This work is full-time in Bethesda, MD and no travel is required
Virtustream's (www.virtustream.com ) secure high-performance cloud platform, xStream, enables hybrid cloud deployments, supports multiple hypervisors, and is the industry's first to offer a sub-virtual machine pricing model that is truly consumption-based. Virtustream’s team comprises of architects, engineers and developers with deep expertise in cloud migration strategies, cloud platform deployment, enterprise application management and advanced data center technologies.
- Track consultant utilization and project resourcing. Use consultant utilization information to help accounting deliver accurate and timely invoices to customers and allocate personnel costs to the correct project. Work with management to highlight staffing inefficiencies. Maintain physical asset database and associated reports.
- Work with sales and operations teams to update company CRM system and produce associated weekly reports and reconcile actual vs. forecasted revenue variances.
- Liaison between the operating and accounting teams during month-end close process
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS:
- Minimum of five years working with a consulting oriented financial support.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Finance)
- Excellent Excel skills
- Working knowledge of GAAP financial statements
- Prior background working with T&M and Fixed Fee human labor projects