To process stop payments, photocopies, joint releases and other related tasks daily. Assists in processing of Certificate of Deposit maturities and dividend checks. Assists in other functions within the department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
40% - Processes daily stop payment, photocopies, joint releases and other related items. Reviews overdraft reports weekly and assists in determining accounts to be closed or warned. Acts as a backup in the share draft daily processing and assists in the processing of fraudulent share draft transactions.
30% - Assists in the processing of CD maturity notices and filing of all related documents. Mails out monthly CD dividend checks to members. Responsible for verifying the weekly CD report to ensure reates are correctly set up. Processes the Currency Transaction Report.
10% - Assists and backs up other staff in the operation department. Ensures that operational procedures are followed.
10% - Assists Branches with operational questions and problems. Researches branch information when needed. Assists members with problems or questions on their account. Responsible for processing of the monthly exception reports. Responsible for doing the Rate Watch and updating as necessary.
5% - Responsible for doing the Rate Watch and updating as necessary.
5% - Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. To maintain relationships with the branches and train staff on procedures on debit card functions.
2. To maintain highest level of service to our members.
3. To provide the highest level of loyalty to the position they maintain.
4. Every credit union employee hired is responsible for understanding and complying with the Bank Secrecy Act. The initial training is done at hire with a signed new employee training confirmation on the Bank Secrecy Act to be filed in the employee's personnel file and will be included in all subsequent performance evaluations.
Up to six months of similar or related experience.
A high school education or GED.
Equivalent to a high school education. 10-key calculator and computer skills needed.
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Good communication skills needed. Accuracy and attention to detail important.
Monster - 22 months ago