- Create, update, and maintain an easily searchable centralized database of source documents and communications that are delivered to MAS electronically.
- Review and organize repository of portfolio manager and/or portfolio fund documentation and communications and escalate time-sensitive/urgent information to the appropriate teams.
- Develop and propose improvements to existing process. Where possible, identify patterns in documentation and other communications that may facilitate overall efficiency of retention and organization processes.
- Design and draft policy and procedures in respect of organization and retention of documentation and other communications in order and memorialize "lessons learned" that can be leveraged for the training of future users.
- Monitor, track and report on the status of ongoing projects/assignments to reporting supervisor.
- Participate in special projects within the operations group and assist whenever possible.
- Attend internal meetings when possible to develop business acumen and deepen understanding of firm operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent graduate program experience
- Superior time management skills; must be highly detail oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of applications (Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint).
Mesirow Financial Holdings is an employee-owned company with nearly $380 million in equity investments and a global reach. Clients,...