Imagine what you could do here. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our departments, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support the company objectives.
The Operations Compliance Lead position is a full-time employment opportunity. Due to Bridgepoint Education’s success with its leading-edge educational format, the position of Operations Compliance Lead has been created. We are looking for an Operations Compliance Lead who will be responsible for various functions that ensure quality of work, maximization of efficiency, and the compliance objectives for the Operations Compliance Department. This position will also oversee the various functions that ensure the quality and consistency of the student experience and compliance with all Admissions policies and procedures. This position will be an integral part in supporting the Operations Compliance Department and the development of the organization. This position will have regular interaction with the Admissions Department and additional other departments for Bridgepoint Education.
Essential Job Duties:
- Compile and deliver Admissions Compliance Reports to Managers/Directors.
- Train new Admissions Compliance team members on Compliance measures, procedures, and reports.
- Compilation of departmental data to produce Admissions Compliance and Call Monitoring reports.
- Act as intermediary to other departments to reinforce policies to be captured in reports.
- Communicate with other departments to ensure program, policy, and procedural changes are imparted to the staff within the Admissions Compliance department
- Project management of supplemental reports.
- Provide leadership, on-the-job training, and guidance to individuals in the Admissions Compliance department as necessary.
- Maintain their call monitoring role according to the needs of the business and/or department.
- Sustain and/or increase the Admissions Compliance Department’s efficiency/productivity by proposing necessary changes to procedures and workflow.
- Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
- Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
- Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
- Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
- 6 months experience as an Admissions Counselor and Operations Compliance Specialist.
- Proficient in Excel and University systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate change in procedures/reports to large and small audiences.
- Train new team members on measures, processes and procedures.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
For additional information visit www.bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers