Imagine what you could do here. Every day is a new challenge, and you're continually looking for ways to help our team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way possible. A team player at heart, you collaborate with our departments, advocate best practices and roll up your sleeves to pitch in when it's all hands on deck. You move fast while keeping your attention to detail, and you tap into your problem-solving skills to support the company objectives.
The Operations Compliance Manager position is a full-time employment opportunity. Due to Bridgepoint Education’s success with its leading-edge educational format, the position of Operations Compliance Manager has been created. We are looking for an Operations Compliance Manager who will be responsible for managing the various functions that ensure the quality and consistency of the student experience and compliance with all Admissions policies and procedures. This position will be an integral part in supporting the Operations Compliance Department and the development of the organization. This position will have regular interaction with the Admissions Department and additional departments for Bridgepoint Education.
Essential Job Duties:
• Manage fast-paced Operations Compliance team to ensure compliance and quality of the Student Experience.
• Deliver weekly Compliance reports to designated, relevant parties within the organization, including Admissions Managers and Directors when necessary.
• Manage and support change as business requirements change.
• Work and act as intermediary between other departments such as but not limited to Human Resources, Academics, and Learning & Development.
• Provide periodic feedback to direct reports throughout the year.
• Commitment to Mission: Aligns with the Core Values of Integrity, Ethics, and Service through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Communication: Aligns with the Core Values of Service through oral and written communication skills and internal/external relationships.
• Service: Encompasses the company’s core values of service; including service to the organization, customer community.
• Personal Planning: Aligns with personal accountability and responsibility.
• Leading Change: This competency serves as the foundation of the Leadership competency model as it aligns the behaviors and characteristic of the individuals with the organization’s mission and core values. Inherent in this competency is the individual’s ability to balance change and continuity; to continually strive to improve organizational framework; to create a work environment that encourages innovation; and to maintain focus, intensity and persistence, even under adversity.
• Leading People: This competency involves the ability to maximize human capital by fostering an environment that encompasses the organization’s culture and execute the mission, goals and core values.
• Business Acumen: This competency involves the ability to understand and administer business information cross departmentally in a manner that inspires confidence, instills trust and accomplishes the organization’s goals.
• Building Communication: This leadership competency encompasses written and verbal communications of facts and ideas as well as developing a professional network inside and outside the organization.
• Driving Results: This competency stresses accountability and continuous improvement through decision making, execution and producing results.
• 1 year of management experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 1 year of experience in Admissions.
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Call Center management or Quality Assurance experience preferred.
• Call monitoring/silent observation experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
For additional information visit www.bridgepointeducation.com.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee requires dexterity in using telephone, computer keyboard, mouse and calculator while seated at a desk. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee may frequently move to interact with fellow employees and/or clients. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Communication Skills: While performing Duties of the job, the employee is required to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos. The employee requires the ability to write effective and detailed correspondence and to effectively present information both in one-on-one and small group situations.
Mental Demands: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to deal with stress associated with a fast-paced work environment and multiple priorities/tasks. The employee will be required to make judgment decisions and adapt to changing work situations, grasp and apply new ideas, communicate with various personalities at all levels and have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the employee is required to work in an office environment, and the noise level is usually moderate to loud .
This opportunity of employment will require a completed pre-employment
screening to be inclusive of, but not limited to: a criminal background
investigation, a credit check investigation, verification of education
credentials, verification of prior employment history and a professional
reference check; with review prior to an
offer of employment being extended.
Wait, there’s more… For more up-to-date news follow us on Twitter: @BPEdCareers
Bridgepoint thrives on an ethos of invention. We are innovators and educators who make learning more accessible, valuable, and meaningful...