With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified Operations Coordinator for our Rocky Mountain District Operations. The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for managing daily operational activity, recording and reporting utilization, operational asset tracking and ensuring competency throughout the field staff . This position will be located in Grand Junction, Colorado.
· Monitors and stays on top of daily progress of job(s) or project(s)
· Ensure rapid processing of customer inquiries and requests
· Ensuring delivery ticket information is accurate and properly sent to accounting for processing
· Coordinate and monitor equipment deliveries and timelines, notify the appropriate supervisor when issues arise, and take corrective actions, as required
· When new jobs arise work closely with shop personnel to ensure the appropriate unit numbers are coordinated and the transportation of equipment is set up
· Create initial delivery ticket upon equipment mobilization
· Field supervisors report directly into this position
· Ensure Field Supervisors are in direct compliance with company policies and procedures
· Provide regular reports of activity on assigned contracts to management including end of well reports
· Ensure daily BOS link audits are being completed by field supervisors
· Monitor BOS Link and ensure information is kept up-to-date
· Complete End of Well Reports as needed
· Complete HSE/Operational site audits and inspections to ensure safety and quality
· Provide direction/support to field supervisors on a daily basis
· Ensure weekly field preventative maintenance is being documented and tracked
· Assists District manager with recruiting and hiring for the district
· Assists Payroll for the district
· Other duties as required by manager
Work Experience Requirements
· Thorough understanding of product line(s)/service(s) in an operational area or district
· Thorough understanding of customer requirements
· Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
· Computer proficiency, including, standard office software applications.
· Project management skills, the associated principles and tools
Proven ability to work on several projects simultaneously and under tight schedules
High School Diploma or equivalent. College preferred.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
BOS Solutions - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard