Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
Operations Coordinator is responsible to manage all soft-service vendors across multiple sites. This position reports to the JLL Area Manager with Dotted line reporting to individual Site FMs
The responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensure all soft-service vendors follow contractual obligations, performance standards, and client commitments.
• Manage site improvement projects in relation to soft-services
• Receiving and distributing work orders through 360/by phone. Ensure all work orders are closed within the defined time. Close out with the requestors prior to closing the work order in the system
• Weekly site inspections to validate vendor support based on scope
• Act as the liaison between Client/JLL site leadership and soft-service vendors to resolve performance issues
• Work with FMs and Facility Coordinators to insure invoices are processed correctly and on time
• Work with sourcing and FMs to ensure we are maximizing value for the Client
• Support all RFP’s in relation to soft-service vendor contracts.
• Audit vendors to ensure they are following required client safety and security procedures
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 2 years ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...