Coordinates activities of designated area projects to ensure that goals are accomplished consistent with ITE targets, project plan and budget. Responsible for performing necessary functions relative to the coordination and support of Installation and/or Service Supervisors. Work in accordance with BPE policies to ensure compliance with corporate objectives and proper installation/service coordination. Responsibilities also include support tasks directly related to facilitating the deployment and monitoring of field labor and materials necessary to meet contractual service and repair obligations.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
1. Coordinates activities of area project management to ensure that goals and objectives of installation and/or service are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
2. Executes corporate objectives/initiatives (i.e. Safety, Quality, ITE, etc).
3. Develops and fosters communication within and between Business Development and Service Operations, including effective problem resolution.
4. Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction.
1. Performs technical review of the project using specifications, building plans, estimates, and any other related details of the order.
2. Facilitate communication between Sales and Installation and/or Service personnel.
3. Coordinates the distribution of elevator/escalator mechanical layouts using information from building plans, the contract abstract, and technical review answers.
4. Coordinates the approval process with the branch Installation and or Service Superintendent.
5. Generate, distribute, track and execute change orders for scope changes and Purchase Orders.
6. Works closely with factory to obtain accurate information regarding all shipments and due dates to the job sites.
Skills, Education and Experience
Skills, Education and Experience (English)
Associates Degree (AA) from Two-year college or university
4+ years experience in installation/operations job function.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
1. Comprehensive understanding of processes, procedures, policies, and contracts/product offerings.
2. Working knowledge of project management principles and practices, elevator and escalator installation practices and techniques, and construction industry standard practices.
3. Familiar with the laws and regulations regarding safety and environmental governmental regulations.
4. Willing and able to travel with occasional extended over night stay. Valid driver’s license and frequent day travel required within Branch office jurisdictional area.
5. Good leadership, management, organizational, written, verbal communication, and customer skills.
6. Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business and technical procedures or governmental regulations.
7. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures.
8. Ability to read construction drawings, layouts and electrical, hydraulic schematics.
9. Ability to effectively present business information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customer, and the general public.
10. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of place and solid geometry and trigonometry.
11. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
KONE - 4 months ago
KONE began its elevator business on the ground floor and is working its way up. The US subsidiary of Finland's KONE sells,...