The Operations Coordinator has rresponsibility for field operations activities related to scheduling MDT workload as appropriate, resolving measurement errors, creating payroll functions, receiving and scheduling construction and basic administrative functions and coordinating maintenance orders.
- Monitors, controls and reschedules MDT workload as appropriate; reads all system generated reports and makes preparations for next day operations.
- Generates completing, closing, and canceling service orders
- Coordination, input, review and validation of al payroll functions.
- Dispatches leak and emergency orders to Service Technicians
- Provides general administrative support for Regional Staff.
- Monitors, schedules, and processes ITRON meter reading routes, assigns priorities to calls, and schedules orders for appropriate construction and maintenance personnel.
- Prepares, distributes, and maintains daily line locates.
- Generates and maintains various logs and reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Investigates measurement errors and coordinates adjustments.
- Codes, validates, and processes vendor and contractor invoices.
- May initiate, receive and confirm purchase orders and requisitions.
- Assists service and construction and maintenance personnel by communicating pertinent data and other information related to various situations.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to field operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Performs other related duties as required.
- A general educational knowledge normally acquired through a high school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and two years’ experience in customer service or a closely related field.
- Requires the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide basic types of factual information.
- Requires the ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Requires proficient computer skills for data entry, reporting, reference and/or retrieval tasks.
- Works in an office environment.
- Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Liberty Utilities provides a superior customer experience through walk-in customer centers, locally focused conservation and energy...