Xylem Dewatering Solutions, the leader in portable industrial pumping, offers full-service dewatering capabilities including pump sales, rental and on-site services to transport water and wastewater to customers worldwide. The Company has a reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
Xylem Dewatering Solutions offers challenging and rewarding careers for highly motivated individuals. We are currently seeking top candidates to become part of our team.
This position will use individual technical, administrative and communication skills to ensure the organization, coordination and delivery of equipment.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the safe, efficient and effective location and transportation of equipment.
- Monitor cancelations or changes of equipment location and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Handle all transfer paperwork and maintain log.
- Schedule delivery vehicles for servicing and inspection.
- Ensure monthly mileage and fuel logs are completed for all vehicles.
- Assist in answering phones and ensure completion of all daily work activity.
- Assist with inside rental and sales requires.
- Maximize fleet availability and ensure maximum productivity.
- Check equipment in yard for major repairs and preventative maintenance, and ensure that rental equipment is set up correctly.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in related field of equipment vehicle dispatch. Familiarity with industry and/or construction and piping knowledge helpful.
Xylem - 2 years ago