Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S. , we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
As Operations Counselor you will be independently responsible for maintaining an orderly environment within assigned unit or area of facility by following standard operating procedures in accordance with Company policies/procedures and Department of Corrections' and American Correctional Association Standards. Daily schedules are followed and employee serves as a role model for residents.
- Supervises all residents movement within assigned unit/area
- Reports resident accidents or injuries to supervisor
- Process incoming and discharged residents
- Conducts daily facility inspections and searches of resident sleeping quarters and body searches and necessary
- Conducts urine samples for random and routine substance abuse screenings of residents as required
- Remains posted at assigned security area to maintain safe and secure orderly environment for residents; staff and visitors during the daily scheduled activities
- Enforces the facility rules of conduct with the residents
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
Alabama Therapeutic Educational Facility, Columbiana, AL
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.