Purpose of this position is to manage the day-to-day operations and to meet the values, guiding principles, operating and strategic goals of AMR NET Operations.
A Director of Operations must work to meet the business objectives of the organization by ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction and positive community relations, retaining profitable market share and driving non-acquisition growth.
Essential Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the success of local contracts: this includes establishing and maintaining strong partnerships and relationships with all entities involved in providing NET services.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass revenue, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Must maintain a strong understanding of the contractual intent of contracts both with the State and Network providers. Responsible for oversight of the design and production of Key Performance Indicator reports that allow measurement of contract performance standards, goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate that internal customers are as valuable as external customers; project appreciation and respect for all team members.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
- Ensure optimal service levels to agencies and the Medicaid/Medicare community. Analyze information regarding customer satisfaction, modify processes, and counsel employees to ensure high levels of customer service.
- Keep current on industry trends that have potential impact on the division.
- Plan, control and monitor operating budgets for assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Participate in marketing activities and business development to increase revenues and decrease costs.
- Prepare and analyze financial and other data reports. Make modifications to operations to contain costs.
- Design, implement and maintain processes to maximize quality of operations.
- Ensure compliance with AMR policies and procedures.
- Ensure continuous quality improvement through clinical management, communications center, and protocol interaction.
- Establish goals and objectives for the state NET operations based upon communicated goals and strategies for the region, and clearly communicate these goals and objectives to the appropriate employees.
- Work with various management and staff in enhancing project management skills and their respective understandings as to their roles and effect on a particular master project plan. Provide assistance, counsel and service to other members of AMR and G&NS staff.
- Manage employee performance by setting and communicating standards, measuring results and providing feedback.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or appropriate field of study. Equivalent experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of three years in general management experience, including financial management and employee supervision. Demonstrated effective track record cultivating relationships with internal and external customer-base.
Other i.e. knowledge and skills:
- Must type 40 wpm.
- Must have effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office software.
Annual Pay Range: $75000.00 - $85000.00
American Medical Response - 20 months ago
Because driving yourself to the emergency room isn't always the best plan, there is American Medical Response (AMR). With thousands of...