This hands on- Facilities Operation Manager's primary focus is on facilities operations, providing technical and operations advice to the General Manager while managing the day to day operations of the property. Will oversee the operations of the mall property(s) and to maintain, protect and enhance the owner's real estate assets. This will be done at the least cost, in order to contribute to the maximization of the center's profitability.
1. Bachelor’s degree in shopping center management, business administration or related field.
2. High degree of management / supervisory skills
3. The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
4. The ability to understand and negotiate service contracts
5. Strong organizational and financial skills
6. Proficient in use of Microsoft Office ( Excel, Word,etc. )
7. HVAC experience
8. Must be able to work flexible hours including some weekends
For confidential consideration please submit your salary requirements along with your resume.
Simon Property Group - 8 months ago
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...