Reporting to the VP Operations of exp Energy Services, assumes management control of the technical services operations of the US Energy Services Division. This includes Engineering, Environment, Project Management, Geomatics and Safety Service lines.
Principle Areas of Responsibility
Working closely with group leaders, day to day duties would include workload planning, management, mentoring, training, and assigning of all technical resources within the energy services to respond to project needs, optimize utilization and develop the talent pool that exists.
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- Candidate will be expected to participate in staff changes including recruitment and termination as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for the continued refinement and implementation of safety and quality programs within the division.
- As a senior member of the divisions management team, participates in high level strategy discussions related to business development, service line development, staffing, policy development, quality and safety.
Tests & Exams
- Professional Engineer
- Minimum 20 years experience
- Management level consulting engineering experience related to oil and gas and preferably long distance, large diameter pipeline projects
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the development and implementation of safety and quality policies an asset.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check
- Successful completion of a pre-employment driver’s history check
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug test
exp - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard