RBM was born over 10 years ago in San Francisco’s multimedia gulch. Once upon a time, we were a group of geeky performance marketers. We’ve since evolved into a specialist agency of marketing technologists who work smart, play hard, and are crazy nuts about all things digital. As our name promises, RBM is housed in a red brick building in the heart of San Francisco’s up-and-coming FolSOMA neighborhood. Our open office fosters creativity and collaboration among our engineers, analysts, designers, marketers and strategists.
We are a high performance organization that prides itself on working smart to produce game-changing results for our clients and having fun.
We are looking for agency builders. People who like to create and build really cool things. People who thrive under pressure, crave variety, welcome opportunities, take on additional responsibility and are willing to get their hands dirty. If this sounds like you, come and join in on the excitement in an ever-changing environment.
- Maintain RBM's server infrastructure, physical and virtual.
- Collaborate with software engineers to design robust and scalable server infrastructure and code deployment procedure.
- Develop tools and systems to automate tasks
- Work with hosting providers to provide high availability systems
- Lead incident troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Maintain RBM NY&SF office network
- 4-5 years of experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu) and Windows 24/7 production systems administration.
- Experience with configuring load balancers, network routing (NAT, TCP/IP), firewalls, and other networking services (DNS, VPN)
- Experience monitoring and configuration management tools, such as Chef, Puppet, Nagios.
- Experience maintaining Apache, Tomcat and MySQL.
- Ability to automate tasks and develop tools using Python, Perl, Ruby or Bash.
- Version control experience with SVN and Git
- Confluence and JIRA administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to take ownership with minimal direction.
- Familiar with major CMS, such as, Drupal, Wordpress, OpenCMS, and frameworks setup and requirements.
- AWS experience is highly preferred.
- Prior experience in designing systems that includes continuous deployment and automated testing.
- Database administration experience with MySQL and/or MSSQL.
- Fun and laid back atmosphere in the trendy SOMA district
- Tons of fun-filled company gatherings (Friday Celebrations, Lunch & Learns)
- Game options galore (Ping Pong, Foosball, etc)
- Warm and friendly environment
- Join an exciting and rapidly growing company with the ability to make a difference as an “agency builder”
Red Bricks Media is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing, interactive media planning, email...