We are looking for
an Operations Finance Manager for
in Philadelphia, PA.
Who is Aimco?
Aimco is a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) and is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in the country. Aimco is a top provider of apartment homes to nearly 250,000 residents. Aimco has properties in 38 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. As a leading S&P 500 company with over 25 years of proven performance, Aimco has a unique blend of experience and ingenuity in apartment management, financing and investing in conventional and affordable housing communities.
We are looking for an Operations Finance Manager.
The Operations Finance Manager is responsible for various data gathering, tracking, and record keeping; financial forecasting, budgeting, and planning; preparing of financial schedules, statements, and reports. Supervisors may report to this level of management.
Are you the right person for the Job?
- Performs related accounting and financial analyses in one or more financial areas including auditing, budgeting, cost accounting, general accounting, and program cost control and scheduling.
- Applies accounting concepts, theories and principals to develop solutions to problems. Adheres to FASB guidelines and other regulations in the performance of duties.
- Receives assignments in the form of functional short-term tactics and sets dept. goals. May participate in operational planning for area. Analyzes current activities, results or complex data & solves problems complicated by their interpersonal &/or technical complexity, scope and ambiguity.
- Monitors and manages as well as performs day-to-day work, processes and schedules.
- New or previously unused solutions may be recommended. May exercises freedom from general guidelines or practices.
- It’s a great place to work! Aimco offers financial incentives based upon performance. In addition, We provide a salary and benefits package which includes a 401k, dental insurance, medical insurance, disability benefits, prescription drug coverage, confidential employee assistance programs, life insurance, a vision-care plan, paid sick time, wellness programs, paid company holidays, job training programs, tuition reimbursement, and paid vacations.
- Equivalent of a related Bachelors degree plus 5 or more years related management experience.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- CPA preferred. Advanced Microsoft Office skills. Understanding of financial systems. Peoplesoft preferred.
- Ability to utilize a computer and other office equipment.
Send this job description to a friend by email.
AIMCO - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
AIMCO Properties' aim is true. The company is the operating arm of multifamily real estate giant Apartment Investment and Management...