The Process Controller role is responsible for standardizing Operations Finance policies and practices within the Silicones Quartz Division. This individual will partner with the Operations and Operations Finance team to ensuring global consistency of accounting application across our 25 production locations globally.
The Process Controller manages all Operations Finance projects, coordinating with IT, Operations and Finance to drive successful and timely completion.
Additionally, this role will support Logistics within Operation including the annual budgeting process, quarterly forecasting, ad hoc analysis, etc. She/He is responsible for advising the Logistics team on financial targets and recommending actions to deliver those goals.
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP accounting standards and internal Momentive financial policies.
- Ensure consistent application of financial accounting processes across all operations locations of the division.
- Develop standard operating procedures and applicable training documents. Provide training to the Operations and Operations Finance team on changes.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and business presentations related to project status, Logistics results, etc.
- Coordinate annual compliance activities, including audit activity, account reconciliation, physical inventories, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Minimum of 10 years operations finance (e.g. manufacturing, sourcing, logistics, procurement) experience in an industrial finance setting.
- Strong accounting/financial analysis abilities
- Excellent communication skills – demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a global environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet work and project deadlines producing high quality output
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills to manage multiple deliverables
- Excellent influencing ability to meet/exceed business expectations
- Fluency in English required
- Strong PC and systems familiarity; excellent MS Office Suite skills
- Experience using the following systems: SAP and Microsoft Suite
- Experience working with Global teams, preferred
BA/BS degree in accounting or finance
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through momentive.com, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently a Momentive employee, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.