Intern will focus on assisting director of operations daily on various operating tasks. Internships are available for college credit only.
Duties will include:
- Support CID Operations team with detail oriented research on upcoming projects our potential projects
- Answer telephone, take accurate messages, and screen and direct telephone calls for management in a professional manner
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Proof all package related postings to go on to the CID website
- Assist CID Operations team with necessary preparation for on site execution
- Work with CID’s custom Filemaker system to keep all contacts, and show reports up to date
- Provide support to CID’s on site execution team by assisting with expense reports and travel arrangements to include accommodations, transportation and a prepared itinerary
- Maintain office inventory of office supplies
- Run errands when necessary
Other responsibilities include:
- Participate in company brainstorms
- Participate in new business initiatives and presentations
- Assist with implementation of any and all initiatives put forth by Director of Operations and CEO
- Participate in weekly & daily meetings, summarize minutes
- Attend meetings with vendors, employees, management & potential clients
Requirements for the position are as follows:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to exercise creativity and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can handle large tasks without a lot of day-to-day management
- Must possess strong computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must live in or around Philadelphia
As an intern, you’ll be an essential part of the CID team and have a fun time while gaining valuable knowledge and work experience in the entertainment industry.
Internships are for college credit only.
Must be available at least 3-5 days a week.
CID Entertainment - 30+ days ago