Eberspaecher Exhaust Technology of The Americas is a full-service Tier I automotive supplier, assuming complete responsibility for the conception, development and production of automotive exhaust systems. We began our North American operations in the year 2000. Currently we have six manufacturing sites, a state of the art Technical Center and over 9 00+ employees. As we forge ahead, building on our presence in North America, we are seeking an Operations Intern for our Novi facility.
Minimum Qualifications · Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, such as Accounting, Finance, IT or Business Administration
- Interest in Operations
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have excellent written communication skills
- Must have exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical skills
- Must have the ability learn and master new skills quickly
- Ability to negotiate and interact professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization
- Assisting with day to day operations activities
- Collect and maintain EBOS data
- Follow up and drive on time reporting of EBOS data
- Duties and responsibilities will change over time.