To assist the Operations Manager in overseeing and performing in all operational aspects of the stores.
· Maintains neat and orderly stock and receiving areas.
· Handles the receiving of merchandise deliveries as needed.
· Processes stores to stores transfers, RTVs and company initiated merchandise claims.
· Participates in product knowledge training and is ready to assist customers on the sales floor.
Specialized Skill Required
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Ability to provide excellent customer service
· Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and understandable manner
· Ability to listed attentively to others, understand material and provide instruction to associates
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
· Good attention to detail
· Basic PC skills
· Knowledge of golf and golf clubs helpful
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related retail or stockroom experience
Why Work for Golf Galaxy?
- Passion for Golf
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Optional Short Term Disability
- Optional Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Part-Time Schedules
Golf Galaxy - 4 months ago
Let Golf Galaxy help with your galactic battle to break par. It operates about 80 golf superstores in 30 states. Stores offer " Everyth...