Job ID: 922
City: WAH-New Haven
Job Category: Professional Services
The Active Network, Inc. provides Software as a Service and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company’s application services help organizations reduce the cost and complexity of managing the things people love, want, and need to do during their daily activities. StarCite is part of the Active Network. StarCite provides web based solutions that help buyers and suppliers strategically manage corporate meetings and events, providing the world's leading online meeting management platform.
The Operations Manager will specifically handle the global components of the client’s Strategic Meetings Management Initiative and work with the existing StarCite team and client’s management to execute assigned deliverables. The Operations Manager will help facilitate expedited adoption, including tactical execution of the technology modules (registration build out and support, RFP management). The Operations Manager will be dedicated to working with the existing team and have complete accountability for the proposed global implementation schedule.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day workflow of meetings that are requested through StarCite’s technology solution (responsible for designing and maintaining all the technology processes.) The Operations Manager will liaise closely with the client, the StarCite Global Account Manager and other StarCite associates in analyzing and making recommendations that support the overall customer global strategy, and ensuring that best practices are constantly developed and observed.
The Operations Manager will have experience in rolling out large projects combining technology with the necessary managed process changes required to make any program of this nature successful. The Operations Manager is accountable for establishing and then managing all timelines and deadlines. The Operations Manager is responsible to both organizations in documenting, recommending, and managing the development of the appropriate processes to make this program successful during and beyond the implementation stages.
The Operations Manager will act as the resource for business requirements specific to: training for internal product usage; registration build support, supplier services support for vendor orientation, and overall adoption and deployment in the US and internationally and the ongoing fielding of client’s vendor inquiries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include but are not limited to:
- Provide detailed implementation plan with milestones and deliverable dates to manage and assess progress towards the client’s implementation schedule in MS Project.
- Configure the application to support client’s global rollout objectives.
- Coordinate user training, manage custom projects and enhancements requests, and assist in marketing and communication of the service to internal clients to ensure adoption and best practices utilization.
- Provide a detailed timeline indicating the deliverables and related accountability in MS Project. The Operations Manager will be responsible to the Client and StarCite for successful completion of all activities. Provide monthly review sessions for application’s usage and data consistency.
- Provide management of enhancements requests and communication of features upgrades.
- The Operations Manager will demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of functional responsibilities including experience in working with the StarCite technology platform as well as Business Intelligence platform.
- Implement and manage delegate selection.
- Implement and manage procedure adoption including sending surveys based on HCP clinical pathways.
- Implement and manage all new projects including the Grants Six Sigma approved enhancements.
- Input and documentation of faculty and HCP invoice totals and expenses into budget module and individiual HCPs registration.
- Build reports in Business Intelligence.
- Build websites for surgeon trainings and nursing programs based on stated requirements.
- Track all projects into MS Project.
- Lead weekly project status meetings.
- Collaborate with the Learning Management System (LMS) team.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to communicate across cross functional lines.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Affinity to deal with multi-cultural partners around the world.
- Proven sales and client management ability.
- Must be results oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Must have a desire to excel in a multi-task and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate across functional lines.
- Self-starter, be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Familarity of the Pharma industry and/or medical terminology is a plus.
- BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years senior level meeting industry experience with a focus on technology solutions.
- Computer and Internet savvy must be skilled in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Thorough working knowledge of COGNOS to create and run reports.
- Thorough working knowledge of functional responsibilities including experience working with the StarCite technology platform.
Active Network, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Active Network delivers integrated technology solutions, marketing services and online media properties that enable and encourage...