The Operations Manager Liquid Recycling is accountable for the operation within the Lube-Tech Liquid Recycling business to achieve results identified by company /business unit Key Deliverables. The Operations Manager will manage and coordinate the day-to-day Driver, Dispatch and Warehouse activities and prioritize tasks and assign resources cost-effectively to meet customers’ needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Function within the guidelines of the Lube-Tech “Team Ground Rules” and Mission Statement.
- Manages activities related to Driver, Dispatch and Warehouse area to meet productivity goals, quality, and cost objectives. This position will include frequent interaction with all direct reports in person or by telephone.
- Provides leadership for operation employees. Coordinates cross-functional activities that may include any or all of the following: Quality, Planning, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Inventory Control and Production, all levels of the Division
- Plan, organize, and carry out objectives to develop driver routes and schedules to assure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Plan and coordinate the on time shipment of product to customers, and other LT facilities.
- Make budgetary recommendations on capital expenditures and direct/indirect labor.
- Provide recommendations on facility maintenance and/or plant CapEx improvements.
- Maintain plant & asset cleanliness such that customer tours can be a positive marketing experience.
- Plan and administer policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications, and operating or production problems and implement corrective actions.
- Develop and implement operating procedures and continuous improvement activities / designed to eliminate production problems, waste and improve quality.
- Develop and maintain efficiency, productivity, and quality measurements. Present these measurements to management on a predetermined basis.
- Select, hire, and develop personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the production function.
- Enhance and develop training procedures to move the company to be best in class.
- Lead Safety Committee and provide an emphasis on safety to ensure compliance with all pertinent Government regulations and provide a safe environment for employees.
- HAZMAT, EPA, MPCA, DOT and SPCC knowledge in regards to compliance and acquiring all required licenses, permits, etc. in required time frames.
- High School degree with Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum of 4 years manufacturing operations experience preferably in Petroleum or Environmental Services
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Demonstrated solid communication and leadership skills
- Organizational & result driven skills
- Resourceful, creative and Critical thinking skills
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plan
- Health Savings Account
- Traditional Medical Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(K) Plan with Company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
We believe there is no company with the exclusive product mix we offer and we confidently know there is no other company with the commitment...