As an Operations Manager Trainee you will be responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectiveness and quality. You will supervise shift personnel and ensure operational success and financial profitability.
Why You Should Join
The first step to a successful management career at Avis Budget Group begins with our Management Training Curriculum (MTC). Created to give outstanding individuals an accelerated management path, the MTC is a 30 week program that:
How it Works
- Jump starts your management career with Avis Budget Group
- Leverages comprehensive hands-on experience
- Imparts real world knowledge
- Helps develop skills unique to management in the vehicle rental industry
- Offers support and guidance through a mentorship program
As an “Operations Manager Trainee” you will spend a period of time rotating through the various key functions and areas of responsibility assigned to an Operations Manager including: Operations (on and off airport), Fleet Distribution and Maintenance, Customer Loyalty, Quality Assurance, Sales, and Administration.
What to Expect
After graduating, you will be assigned to a leadership position overseeing operational activities where you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies, creating solutions and improvements, assuring operational success and financial profitability.
- Experience providing high quality customer service (or ability to do so)
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to build loyalty with both internal and external customers
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be willing and able to work flexible schedules (evenings, holidays, overnight shifts)
- Willingness and ability to pass drug screen and background check
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
Benefits We Provide You
Avis Budget Group is an EEO/AA Employer
- A share of the success – Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Potential
- Upward Mobility – Career Advancement Opportunities and Training to get you there
- Use of a company vehicle - Including Gas and Insurance
- Outstanding Benefits Package – 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Various Discounts
Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. Successful completion of interviews, pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required.
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.
Whether you're a business traveler on an expense account or a family on vacation counting every penny, Avis Budget Group has a car rental...