The Operations (Ops) Manager is a vital role in our top store locations. The Ops Manager reports to General Manager (GM) of the store and provides key support in achieivng store goals.
Areas of Responsiblity:
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Shipment Receiving Team
- Housekeeping Staff
- Cash Wrap Team
- Other Areas as deemed required
Responsibilities in Support of GM:
- Ordering Supplies
- Operations, and Audits
- Hiring and Payroll
- Oversee sales and operations
- Consistently achieve sales plans, control payroll and other store expenses, reduce and maintain shrink to company standard
- Establish and maintain standards of operational excellence
- Attract and recruit high caliber members to the A’GACI team
- Proven track record of success leading a fashion-forward specialty store
- Strong visual merchandising skills; understands the connection between visual merchandising and sales results
- Strong recruiting skills; experience building high performing teams
- Strong operations management skills; detail-orientation a must
- Experience working at large volume, large square footage specialty stores strongly preferred
Note: A'GACI, LLC/Won Management, LLC participate in the E-Verify system.
- Attention to Detail: Sees things others don’t.
- Critical/Analytical Thinking: Analyzes data and information from several sources and arrives at logical conclusions.
- Directing Others: Is good at establishing clear direction.
- Drive for Results: Very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Hiring and Staffing: Recruits, develops, and retains a diverse high quality workforce in an equitable manner.
At AGACI / AGACI.TOO / AGX / Oshoes stores, we value our members.
We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of gender; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; martial status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
A diverse community and workplace benefit us all. AGACI / AGACI TOO/ AGX / Oshoes is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified applicants, as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community.
A'GACI - 17 months ago
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...