The Operations (Ops) Manager is a vital role in our top store locations. The Ops Manager reports to General Manager (GM) of the store and provides key support in achieivng store goals.
Areas of Responsiblity:
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Shipment Receiving Team
- Housekeeping Staff
- Cash Wrap Team
- Other Areas as deemed required
Responsibilities in Support of GM:
- Ordering Supplies
- Operations, and Audits
- Hiring and Payroll
- Oversee sales and operations
- Consistently achieve sales plans, control payroll and other store expenses, reduce and maintain shrink to company standard
- Establish and maintain standards of operational excellence
- Attract and recruit high caliber members to the A’GACI team
- Proven track record of success leading a fashion-forward specialty store
- Strong visual merchandising skills; understands the connection between visual merchandising and sales results
- Strong recruiting skills; experience building high performing teams
- Strong operations management skills; detail-orientation a must
- Experience working at large volume, large square footage specialty stores strongly preferred
Note: A'GACI, LLC/Won Management, LLC participate in the E-Verify system.
- Attention to Detail: Sees things others don’t.
- Critical/Analytical Thinking: Analyzes data and information from several sources and arrives at logical conclusions.
- Directing Others: Is good at establishing clear direction.
- Drive for Results: Very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Hiring and Staffing: Recruits, develops, and retains a diverse high quality workforce in an equitable manner.
At AGACI / AGACI.TOO / AGX / Oshoes stores, we value our members.
We uphold our tradition of valuing our employees by providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment regardless of gender; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; martial status; pregnancy; physical, mental or sensory disability; sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
A diverse community and workplace benefit us all. AGACI / AGACI TOO/ AGX / Oshoes is committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified applicants, as well as giving people of all backgrounds an opportunity to work and contribute to our company and community.
A'GACI was created by two brothers in 1972. Since then, the company has gone through many changes, but A'GACI has stayed true to its loyal...