Healthcare Parking Systems of America, a division of ABM Parking is recognized in the industry for its attention to details and exceptional guest service, is the nation’s largest and fastest growing guest services provider offered strictly to hospitals and health centers. It is the leader in specialized services focused on patient and guest satisfaction, as well as softening the image of the medical centers it serves. The Company provides services to over 200 top hospitals in over 25 states.
An immediate opening exists for a strong, professional Operations Manager to oversee operations in Ocala, Florida.
Proactively approach, greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Ensure each guest receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes proactively greeting and thanking each guest.
- Maintain established policies, procedures, objectives, quality assurance, safety and environmental and infection control.
- Recruit and hire qualified applicants for each position; ensuring adequate staff to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure on-going training, promotions, performance reviews, driving evaluations, employment termination, and disciplinary measures are administered according to policy and procedure.
- Act as liaison with client and hospital administration.
- Prepare schedules and compile payroll data
- Collection of daily revenue
- Keep work area clean of debris.
- Conduct garage inspections and suggest functional improvements.
- Motivate and persuade team members to provide exceptional service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Able to act independently and make accurate decisions with exceptional focus on attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional service and interpersonal skills that are interpreted as positive and customer service oriented
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to calculate and balance numbers rapidly and accurately
- Proven ability to manage, train and develop a team
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-4 years management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to operate a computer
- Health Benefits - Medical, Dental, LTD & Life
- Paid vacation
- 401K with employer match
EOE - M/F/V/D
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
ABM Industries, Inc. - 10 months ago