The objective of the Operations Manager is to develop and maintain the Audigy Group brand image with our Members by preserving and enhancing new and existing Members’ markets share by: initiating Member on-boarding, setting objectives and planning business development strategies ; partnering and providing effective solutions using Shared Services (HR, PFL, etc); and, effectively communicating with Members and SBU partners.
- Communicate, track, measure and coach Members and SBU to achieve unit targets
- Enter data into Tracking spreadsheets, coordinating with SBU partners as necessary
- Provide consulting, coordination and/or delivery of services related to Professional Development, Human Resources, IT and Portal Management
- Create and deliver Member-centered solutions through presentations, trade shows, and industry events
- Prepare and execute organizational strategies, policies and practices for Members that take into consideration both short and long term goals
- Act as Project Manager for Member on various activities
- Perform on-site Baseline Practice Assessment due diligence for new on-boarding members. Lead delivery of BPA Executive Summary.
- Manage new Member on-boarding schedule and deliverables, etc.
- Establish multiple-level contacts within Members’ businesses by presenting to, consulting with, and cultivating relationships at all levels (i.e. FOS/PCC, Practitioners and outside consultants that they may work with)
- Work collaboratively with SBU and Shared Services teams
- Consult with Director of Regional Operations to expand membership communication tools that provide effective notice of the need for contingency plans and/or corrective action before a situation becomes reactive
- Responsible for directly and indirectly interacting with SBU team and Membership base to improve all systems and processes that drive the financial success of the practices
- Responsible for sending or ensuring call agendas and action plans are sent before calls
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- 2+ years experience with organizations involved in “solution selling”
- Demonstrated success in building new-revenue business
- Strong analytical and financial skill-sets
- Entrepreneurially-oriented spirit- driven, high energy level and strong commitment to obtaining results
- Strong communication, facilitation and negotiation skills; and diplomacy, tact and relationship building skills
- Strong blend of business acumen, tactical knowledge and strategic perspective
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and take responsibility balanced with input from key stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
Audigy Group - 23 months ago