Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Type of Position: Full-Time
The Operations Manager manages activities related to procurement, master scheduling, supply planning, supplier management, new product introduction, manufacturing engineering &, documentation control for the high technology equipment market.
- Manages outsourced contract manufacturing resources.
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates the manufacture through the complete production cycle.
- Recommends manufacturing process adjustments and improvements.
- Provides input on the manufacturability and cost effectiveness of product designs and test methodologies.
- Manages product fulfillment and outbound logistics vendor
- Develops cost reducing strategies related to production and logistics by sourcing new partners, restructuring new contracts, etc.
- Interface with engineering and operations executives to advise of design changes, labor and material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Uses customer demand forecasts from marketing and finance to generate detailed production forecast reports and schedules.
- Requires proven experience in leading manufacturing operations projects and excellent knowledge of manufacturing operations, processes and procedures in the electronics high tech industry.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations and organization skills.
- Must have excellent working relationship/communication skills with support staff and ability to recognize issues and react quickly.
- Must be resourceful and have excellent problem-solving skills in all areas of responsibility.
- Must have an attitude with a sense of urgency and dedication to the success of the operations.
- Must have solid analytical skills.
- Requires PC skills and various software applications knowledge.
- Some Global travel required
ClearOne is a global company that designs, develops and sells conferencing, collaboration, streaming and digital signage solutions for audio and visual communications. The performance and simplicity of its advanced comprehensive solutions offer unprecedented levels of functionality, reliability and scalability. More information about the company can be found at www.clearone.com .
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This job reports to: VP Operations
ClearOne Communications - 18 months ago