- This person will be responsible for the day to day operation of the hotel with an emphasis on associate and guest relations, development of people, financial results and quality assurance.
- We offer a great career opportunity with excellent growth potential.
- We are looking for self-starters with a proven track record of quality customer service, a basic understanding of P & L statements and cost/inventory control.
- If you are a current select service hotel supervisor or someone with comparable hotel experience and are ready for your next step where you can contribute your talents to a company that is growing rapidly, we need to hear from you.
- Prior experience with Hilton is highly desirable, as is work history with another quality hotel management company.
- Apply online for quick consideration, in confidence.
- The Operations Manager's primary responsibility will be to ensure excellence in guest service while overseeing the front office, kitchen, bar and complimentary guest services.
- Candidates must be available to work varied shifts including weekends and holidays.
- This position requires the performance of technical and administrative duties including writing and reviewing reports (Profit and Loss statements, yield management, capital planning, payroll, etc.), monitoring department checkbooks, ordering inventory, and conducting associate reviews.
- Regular ongoing monitoring of staff to ensure the adherence to pre-established policies and procedures; delegation of duties; property inspections; and willingness and ability to engage in effective communication with management, peers, and associates.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to management, peers, and associates.
- The ability to lead by example to build morale and spirit.
- Communicate goals and objectives and inspire associates to achieve those goals.
- Uses a hands-on approach to management and holds team members accountable.
- Finds ways to cut problems and improve the guest experience.
- Highly motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service orientation and skills
- Must be self motivated and results oriented.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Experience making presentations in front of groups.
Colwen Management Inc Associate Requirements:
The Hotel operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Department schedules must accommodate fluctuating business demands and associates may be asked to work shifts other than those they prefer or normally work. Associates are required to comply with Colwen Management Inc uniform and appearance standards. Associates are expected to carry out all reasonable requests by Managers which the associate is capable of performing.