A key operational position managing UHC Sales and Service Operations in Denver, CO. -Ensures attainment of internal and external key performance indictors on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. -Provides leadership and guidance to assigned Supervisors to ensure the Sales and Service teams develop and execute tactical business plans. -Is responsible for daily analysis of business and client results to ensure clients’ business objectives are met. -Is responsible for staffing and hiring of all assigned operations positions. -Is responsible for the smooth implementation of all change control in the Operations department. -Provides daily analysis of results for all assigned Connextions and client processes and is responsible for making recommendations on program enhancements to appropriate Account Management and Operations leadership. -Monitors calls and provides feedback to Supervisors and Representatives based on observations. Monitors and tracks employees for progress against internal and external objectives. -Responsible for managing appropriate staffing to meet call forecasts and working with WorkForce Management and Operations Leadership to monitor and make adjustments as needed.-Organizes and leads formal client calibration sessions weekly and interfaces with clients via phone and email on a daily basis.-The Operations Manager is accountable to coordinate all aspects of program management; including implementation; forecasting; staffing; sales metrics; reporting; training; floor operations; quality measurement; and data processing. This position is accountable to influence decisions made in how company resources are utilized to exceed client requirements. The Operations Manager is responsible for meeting extensive sales metrics and the overall program success for the profitability of both our clients and Connextions.
Responsible for maintaining/increasing the satisfaction level of the licensed or non-licensed agents on his or her programs.
- Focus on continuous improvement within sales goals each day in terms of program performance by analyzing daily results, and makes recommendations to client on program enhancements, changes in direction, and adjunct service offerings. Also, reviews agent-level data, center data, and/or other appropriate information to assess performance trends and recommend solutions for improvement to operations.
Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports in area of specialty; and mentoring, coordinating, planning, and providing direction for work group(s) in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Responsible for preparing the Pay for Performance payroll weekly/monthly. -P&L responsibility for assigned clients ensuring attainment of revenue and cost budgets.
- Additional duties as needed.
Insurance agency and or Broker experience a plus
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field
- Must be a licensed Health Insurance Agent
- 2+ years experience in Healthcare sales with prior experience in contact center sales management preferred and/or the equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training is required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical journals/procedures, and financial reports and data. -Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures. -Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, team members, clients, customers, and the general public.
SCHEDULE: -The Operations Manager must be able and willing to work a flexible hours around business and client needs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
“Our vision is to be seen as world class in the eyes of our clients by providing superior service through integrated outsourcing solutions.” – Jack LeFort, Founder and CEO
- Must possess effective communication skills in order to drive strong performance and high morale among direct reports and agent group(s).
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of financial, legal and technical information.
- Knowledge in employee, metric and goal development; ability to assess and develop talent
The future of health care is here. It's not a matter of if you need to change the way you do business, it's a matter of how quickly can you...