Position: Operations Manager
Transaction Risk Management Investigations for China (based in Seattle)
Join one of the most important teams and make a difference. TRMS is charged with making this dot com the safest place to transact online. We achieve this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
The Manager, China TRMS Investigations operations owns the productivity, quality, capacity and the development of the new operation team based in Seattle, WA. The manager also needs to be keen on the local needs, influence and interact with our worldwide operation by driving global initiatives to achieve tactical and strategic goals. This is a critical role to ensure that this Company is able to detect and prevent fraudulent and high-risk transactions, while also protecting the customer experience for legitimate customers.
The manager's success will be measured by their ability to:
- Manage investigators, teams and processes to ensure effective workflow in a 24/7 environment.
- Implement best-in-class processes and practices for maintaining and exceeding productivity and quality service level agreements.
- Actively manage investigations
- Actively manage and continuously improve workflow management to ensure effective use of resources and adherence to service level agreements.
- Provide focused feedback loops for investigators and teams based on crisp performance and quality data. Develop and reward strong performers.
- Analyze the key levers of the business to identify trends and proactively take action to improve efficiency and reduce time to detect poor-performing sellers.
- Work with software teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- Recruit top-quality investigators. Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities, build team and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
- Build a strong partnership with the local team to ensure the best in class operations
Native Chinese and native or near native English language skills are required. Keys to success in this role include exceptional operational, managerial, analytical, and interpersonal skills. Candidates need to be able to understand the global vision and make independent decisions with sound judgment. Additionally:
A completed BS/BA Degree is required. Business Administration, Management, Operations or related field is a plus.
Qualified candidates please address inquiries and/or resume to Lisa Eskenazi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3+ years management experience in operations (customer service call centers, operational excellence black belts/green belts) or investigations (fraud investigations, claim audits, credit approval processes)
- Use of metrics, data, and trend analysis in decision making. Excel skills are required. SQL skills are a plus.
- Management of a large group of employees, with history of mentoring and developing teams.
Direct Technology - 21 months ago
Direct Technology is a leading technology consulting firm that blends its business and industry insight to deliver unmatched results through...