The Operations Manager shall be responsible for technical and management oversight of all Contractor and sub-Contractor activities. The Operations Manager shall provide timely financial reports and shall ensure that all schedules and timetables are kept up-to-date.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Day to day functions):
- Hire and manage a technically proficient and professionally capable staff throughout the life of the contract
- Provide timely deliverables and performance related data to the Government in order to allow adequate monitoring, oversight, and performance measurement of support services
- Conduct continuous improvement activities to realize improved service delivery capabilities and performance
- Promote innovation, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Resolve problems with minimal disruption to the activities being performed under the contract
- Plan to respond to surge requests and provide the appropriate levels of qualified staff
- Participate in conference calls and digital video conferences from the Consular Support Centers; and as required with overseas posts, CA/VO, DOS, and other U.S. Government agencies
- May be requested to provide formal and informal briefings to visitors
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Bachelor's Degree and an advanced degree. An acceptable equivalent 4 years of experience or a Program Management Professional (PMP) Certification from the Program Management Institute (PMI) may be substituted for a BS/BA degree, and 2 years of experience may be substituted for an advanced degree
- Ten (10) years of management experience, including at least five (5) years managing a large-scale operation of size, scope, and complexity similar to this requirement
- Staff assigned to the Pre-Adjudication Support Services (PASS) Unit must also qualify as an expert in fraud prevention policy or similar field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic
- Demonstrates the ability to lead large teams in the field of expertise required by this contract.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET level security clearance
- Ability to successfully complete the FCi Federal background investigation.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company’s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to performing and producing at the highest level of quality at all times
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, office equipment; use fingers and hands to type or write; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to Lift up to 20 lbs, bend, reach, carry, stoop, kneel, climb, etc.
This position is performed in a traditional office environment.
FCi Federal - 20 months ago